Fire Damage – Colton Garage
Fire damage at this Colton home’s garage was the result of an electrical short which started a fire in the ceiling. In addition to the ceiling, the roof sheathing was fire damaged. The firefighters had torn down most of the ceiling drywall during the fire-fighting effort to make sure they had the entire fire extinguished. This left a lot of debris on the floor to be cleaned up and disposed of properly. SERVPRO of Colton / Loma Linda / Grand Terrace would dispatch a crew of industry certified technicians to develop a damage assessment report and a precise plan for restoration. Our team would then proceed to repair the roofing components with a process called ice blasting which would clean the soot and smoke residue from the wooden structure.