Don’t Fall For Any Fire Damage Remediation Scams in Loma Linda
Tips to Help Restoration Work in Fire-Damaged Loma Linda Homes
Combating the effects of a fire loss incident in your Loma Linda home might not always be as straightforward as many property owners might believe. Even with the concession that recovery efforts are ideally completed by our qualified restoration specialists, there are still steps that you can take to help expedite this process and ensure that these mitigation and cleaning efforts are as efficient and effective as they can be.
Considering the widespread levels of fire damage that Loma Linda homes can experience, you often need a team with substantial training and preparedness for all potential hazards and effects that could exist. Our SERVPRO professionals have extensive training through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) in every available niche of fire recovery, including:
- Fire & Smoke Restoration (FSRT)
- Odor Control (OCT)
- Carpet Cleaning (CCT)
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning (UFT)
- Water Restoration (WRT)
There are ways that you can help our professionals work in your home to be more efficient and effective, and these include:
- Removing at-risk contents from the affected areas of your home when feasible to a safe and clean location
- Shutting off the HVAC system in your house and sealing over vents to prevent airborne effects gaining unabated access to the entire property
- Stay out of the way of working SERVPRO technicians as much as possible to ensure that work can get completed on schedule and to its fullest extent
These are a few quick tips that you can employ to both better protect your property and its belongings, and to help mitigation and restoration efforts to be successful. Our trained professionals can arrive quickly, so do what must occur in your home quickly before the recovery team arrives to return your house to preloss condition.
Many times, fire loss incidents require the skills and experience of our SERVPRO of Colton / Loma Linda / Grand Terrace specialists. We have the deep inventory of tools and products that can help to make all facets of fire damage “Like it never even happened.” Give us a call anytime that disaster strikes at (909) 514-1900.
Click here to see more about Loma Linda.