Wildfires have gotten bigger and more frequent in recent years and damage homes, businesses, and other stuctures, leaving business owners and commercial property owners with catastrophic and expensive losses. There is no reason that the property owners or businesses have to pay for repairs or deal with unreasonable insurance companies who try to underestimate the losses.
Fire and smoke may have caused partial damage to the property and water damage may be other damage the property. Evacuation orders or road closures may have affected business income. Inventory affected by smoke which means damaged inventory as well as lost income. Depending on type of business or property there may be losses and there are coverages. There may have been water drop by helicopter or water used as one of the methods to fight the wildfires and fire on the property. If your business or property completely or partially burned there may be details in your insurance policy as to what will be covered and what will excluded on your policy. Details such as maximum payment per tree, other structures and what is considered other stucture, maximum payment for loss of business income and many more.
SERVPRO OF COLTON/LOMA LINDA/GRAND TERRACE will:
- Evaluate existing insurance policies in order to determine what coverage may be applicable to a claim.
- Business Income and Extra Expense Coverage to pay for the actual loss of income due to a covered loss. Extra expense for additional expenses the business may incur during the period of restoration.
- Research, detail, and substantiate damage to buildings and contents. Detailed inventory of furniture, fixtures, tenant improvements.
- Photograph and document all damages.
- Give notice to your insurance carrier about the loss by Letter of Representation.
- Determine values for settling covered damages. Prepare scope and content valuation.
- Prepare complete inventories of business property, detailed unit cost recronstruction estimates of property damages, lost business income projections and extra expense.
- Prepare, document, and support the claim on behalf of the insured.
- Attend all meetings and inspections with your insurance company or its representatives.
- Negotiate maximum settlement with the insurance company on behalf of an insured with your consent.
Wildfires don't have to be a hassle to deal with. With the help of our professionals that are ready to help 24/7 you will not beat our work
Just call (909) 514-1900
Highly Trained Fire and Water Restoration Specialists
Our fire damage restoration professionals have the expertise and equipment needed to get the job done to your satisfaction as quickly as possible.
SERVPRO OF COLTON/LOMA LINDA/GRAND TERRACE will help you navigate the insurance claims process and coordinate the necessary paperwork for a quicker, easier experience.