Biohazard Clean Up
Biohazard Cleanup Service
The biohazard cleanup process generally involves the following steps:
- Evaluating the conditions of the scene
- Securing the affected area and blocking it off from the unaffected parts of the structure or property
- Removing all visible contaminants
- Cleaning, disinfecting, and deodorizing the scene
- Performing tests to confirm the scene no longer poses a health risk
Those who provide biohazard cleanup services must undergo thorough training to do this type of work. They must also use special tools and protective equipment to handle potentially dangerous substances safely.
In the event that your property needs hazmat, trauma or crime scene cleanup, SERVPRO OF COLTON/LOMA LINDA/GRAND TERRACE can help you. This type of situation requires competence, experience and respect for all involved. Our skilled professionals will always treat your property and the people involved with the greatest empathy and respect in the face of trying circumstances. Once the police have completed their investigation of a crime scene, cleanup and restoration can begin. This involves an assessment of your property to determine the proper equipment and cleaning products needed.
What to Do:
- Above all, preserving further loss of life and property is essential following the stress of a crime or other accident.
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening.
- Stay out of the areas that have been affected by the event as there may be potentially dangerous hazardous materials left behind.
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated.
What Not to Do:
- Attempt cleanup of any kind.
- Touch or handle items that might be contaminated with bodily fluids.
JUST CALL (909)-514-1900
SERVPRO OF COLTON/LOMA LINDA/GRAND TERRACE
IS ALWAYS READY TO HELP 24/7